Referenties, mensen die in Onderwijs en Kunsteducatie professioneel werken met de methode van ’t Tijdloze Uur…
Al deze mensen die professioneel in het Basisonderwijs of ander onderwijs werkzaam zijn of geweest zijn kun je contact mee op nemen en iets vragen of e.a. uitwisselen. Zij hebben hun adres specifiek hiervoor aan mij doorgegeven.
- NEW: Cas Rooseboom working in Kenya…with ’the Timeless Hour’
email@example.com – some very nice results: read more…
- Joke Zonneveld firstname.lastname@example.org . Former student of Michiel Czn Dhont.
These are pictures of a session with small children in her own Art studio as well as in primary schools.
meer over deze ervaringen…
- Simone Rosier, Art-therapist and trainer of children, their teachers and teams at primary schools. Privat courses and consultations. email@example.com –
“I’m developing a broad, new kind of primary school, age 4-14. Integration of childcare, welfare and Art Education are the major objectives. Development of all talents! Every child around this primary school, also children with special needs, can visit it. Basic assumption is, what I call “inclusive learning”. Because of workexperiences in the past and the content of ‘The Timeless Hour’ Recently the author Michiel Czn. Dhont accepted my invitation to participate as an advisor in the development of this project.”
- Job van Velsen – Director Primary School / Tutor / Chairman of initiating new methods of “inclusive learning” and structures in Teaching in the Netherlands. J.Velsen1@chello.nl +
“The essence of the method described in – The Timeless Hour – is: gently rolling away the stones that obstruct the creative flow deep within every child and adult person. Working without judging removes one stone. Working regularly with closed eyes rolls away another stone. Using both hands activates the two hemispheres of the brain and makes it possible to carry away the third stone. When these and other stones are removed during the process, the last ones will be pushed aside by the power of the creative flow itself.”
- By Mrs. W. Uitgeest – Tutor Hogeschool Leiden, The Netherlands / artist / publisher / Art Therapy – bachelor degree. firstname.lastname@example.org
“For school and schoolteams we recommand the creative and existential approach as described in ‘The Timeless Hour’ by Michiel Czn. Dhont.” Scientific exchange in ‘learning by doing’ of the book ‘Linkedness’ and The Timeless Hour. Both books are about scientific exchange and acting in practice with children in many different circumstances.Dick Visscher – Tutor and former director of a public primary school, Hardenberg, The Netherlands.
“From my 25 years of experience as a Primary school tutor and manager I recommend the use of the book the Timeless Hour. It helps to develop the personality of children. It’s an extra and basic dimension.”
- Gerard Dirks – email@example.com
Mijn ontmoeting met de methode ’t Tijdloze Uur was toen ik mijn eigen groep 7/8 van de Bronwater basisschool in Heemstede een paar proeflessen had gegeven om daarna met mijn klas de videofilm op te nemen die bij het werkboek ’t Tijdloze Uur werd uitgegeven. Op deze school was ik directeur en groepsleerkracht tegelijk.
Nadat ik beter kennis gemaakt had met de praktijk en uitvoering en de resultaten bij de kinderen zag heb ik besloten mijn baan aan deze school op te geven en terug in mijn oude vak te gaan; begeleider van autistische kinderen. Daar werk ik nu weer met vreugde mee met deze effectieve methode. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Translation e-mail – Luciette van Hezik email@example.com
Luciette is working in a partnership, combining verbal and/or body therapy with expressive art therapy.
Below my experience and vision regarding your methodology. I want to offer an example of the counseling of adults, where drawing out of movement and modeling with clay have had far-reaching results through a combination with Social Artistic Therapy… Read more about Luciette’s experiences…
TOEGEVOEGDE LIJST VAN PROFESSIONALS IN ONDERWIJS EN KUNSTEDUCATIE
As above all the people mentioned below are also working with the method of ’the Timeless Hour’
They are willing to tell you more about their experiences with the method if you ask them by e-mail.
- Chantal van der Erve / Tutor / Trainer Primary Schools with children and teams / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cocky den Duijf / Tutor Primary School / Mercuriusweg 440 1443 VN Purmerend / The Netherlands / email@example.com – Cocky offered several pictures of the children in her own class to be found in the workbook ’the Timeless Hour’.
- Dick Visscher / Tutor Primary School / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gaudula van Vlissingen / Teacher Training College for Primary School – PABO / email@example.com
- Hanneke Beckers / Tutor Primary School / Initiator / www.aventurijn.org and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inge Evers / Visual Artist / Tutor / Journalist / email@example.com
She has written an interview with Michiel groupteaching, edited in several magazines in Holland and Belgium / inspired and supported Michiel to write the workbook.
- Job van Velsen / Director Primary School – Tutor Chairman of initiating new methods and structures in Teaching callde ‘de Brede School’ / ’the Wide Primary School / J.Velsen1@chello.nl +
- Joke Schwencke / SKN –Foundation for Childrens Welfare Stamps Netherlands / and sponsor of 2000 Video cassettes of the Instruction-video delivered with the workbook / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joop Kuijs / Headmaster of a primary School, Chairman of the federation of Jenaplanschools in the Netherlands; Chairman of the board of a school for special education. / email@example.com
- Marijke Sluijter / Head Red./ Chairman of EDUCARE Magazine / firstname.lastname@example.org
Published an interview of Michiel his method in the magazine Educare / email@example.com
- Meri Helga Mantere / Art Teacher University of Helsinki / Finland / Joined as an Art Therapist many Art Therapy courses in Finland as well as in France, where Michiel had been teaching / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roeland Frank Hoefsloot / Tutor / Therapeutist / Author / www.dekleinetiki.nl /
Director and founder of the Art Therapy Centre ‘de kleine Tiki’
Followed a one-year course in Amsterdam at Michiels’. email@example.com
- Ruud Emous / Educational Consulent / firstname.lastname@example.org
Former Director of S.L.O. the Netherlands in Enschede / Initiation of new methods into Education of Primary School. Advised the Publisher of Lambo / Arnhem, to publish ’t Tijdloze Uur / ’the Timeless Hour’ because of it unic approach in ‘learning by doing’. Mister Emous also made contact to realize to introduce the workbook to the VN / W.H.O. to the ‘European Conference of Health & Education ‘ in 2002. With seminars and promotion of The Timeless Hour method.
- Ryanne van Os / Concellor in Coaching / selfmanagment / author: Personel Power- kosmos Z&K. / email@example.com
- Simone Rosier followed many courses at the Art studio of Michiel / her profession is: Coaching / Training Primary School – children, adults and teams / private coaching Art Education / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rudolph Kempers / Visual Artist / Teacher Primary School & Secondary School / specialized in working with the method of ’the Timeless Hour’ towards multicultural integration / tel: +31 – 06.44381922 / email@example.com
- I. Steinert contributed as a co-author in parts of the development of the book ‘The Timeless Hour’. She has been working for years at the University of Amsterdam. Her major subject in pedagogics is ‘Profession – Language – Learning by doing’.
Her major publication is: I. Steinert, De betekenis van Feuerstein’s gedachtegoed voor het onderwijs: Mediatie als vorm van begeleidend onderwijs en leren in de klas. (About the significance of the vision of Feuerstein in education…) Samson H.D. Tjeenk Willink, Alphen aan den Rijn, 1998. Tel. Amsterdam + 3120 2644696; firstname.lastname@example.org / Paris + 33 143497937 / email@example.com